9201 Normandale Blvd
Bloomington, MN 55437
Unchained by God's Word... United with God's People... Unleashed for God's Mission...
3 - 3
The Prayer Room is Open Daily
Haiti Mission Trip Summer 2013
Saturday: Worship 5:00 PM ~ Sunday: Worship 9:00 AM
Sunday: Cross Walk and Bible Class 10:30 AM
Wednesday: The Hub ~ Meal 5:15 PM ~ Worship 6:15 PM ~ Classes 6:30 PM
Sunday, December 15 - A Special Day at St. Michael's
• 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. — Christian Mom’s Fellowship (CMF) and Mission Quilters/Stitchers Bake Sale. Lower Level Room 32.
• 9 a.m. — Worship with children singing and Pastor Utech preaching
• 10:30 a.m. Bible Study Hour — Please join us for special guest Ted Kober from Ambassadors of Reconciliation (AorR). Ted will share more details about how AoR could help St. Michael’s move forward with healing, forgiveness and prayer, equipping us with a Jesus-style love for all those we touch in our personal lives as well as in our church body. All are encouraged to attend and learn more about AoR’s process for healing and the benefits for St. Michael’s in the long term. This organization is one option we are exploring. A decision has not been made. No other Bible Study classes will be held during this time. Ted will be staying during lunch and the movie for any personal questions you may have or if you just want to meet him.
• 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m. — Congregation Spaghetti Lunch. Lower Level. Please sign up in advance.
• 1-2:30 p.m. — “The Nativity Story” movie for parents and children (and anyone interested). Fellowship Hall. Bring a blanket!
See you there!
Christmas at St. Michael's
Christmas at St. Michael's
December 21 - No Saturday Service
December 22 - Sunday Communion Service 9:00 AM
December 24 - Christmas Eve 3:00 & 5:00 PM
December 25 - Christmas Day 10:00 AM
December 28 - No Saturday Service
December 29 - Sunday Worship Service 9:00 AM
December 31 - New Year's Eve Communion Service 5:00 PM
Bulletin and Newsletter
Volunteer at St. Michael's
HAITI MISSION TRIP February 3-10, 2014. Please join our team as we serve "the least of these" as the hands and feet of Christ. For more information, please contact Lois Coyle at 952-250-9327 or Tom Solberg at 612-616-6987.
NURSERY VOLUNTEERS Serve once every 4-6 weeks during Sunday morning church service. Read, sing, and play with the children, help clean and organize. Passionate for the youngest members of our church? Please contact Amber Harlan at 952-454-2992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CROSSWALK and THE HUB It takes a whole church to raise up a child strong in the love of Christ Jesus. Please see the Children, Youth and Young Adult page for more detailed information about our needs.
THE GIVING TREE COMMUNITY PROJECT Sharing Christ's love with children and families in need through gifts of clothing, toys and treats. Volunteer helpers and coordinators needed for PR, gift tag, table sign in, and delivery. Please contact Jim Anderson at 952-831-5276 or email@example.com, or Jody Hanson at 952-830-0923.
COMMUNION WARE CLEANERS Four to Five times per year. Please contact Chuck Standfuss at 612-869-2321.
COFFEE SERVERS Four times per year. Please contact Cheryl Zahn at 952-831-5276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to make a difference in a young person's life? Georgetown Park Kids Club
Mission of the Month: Healing House
DECEMBER MISSION OF THE MONTH
Healing House (established in 2006 as a ministry of Metro Hope) is a long-term, Christ-centered, residential recovery program for women and their children up to age 10. This program includes counseling, teaching, prayer and community living to empower women to break the cycle of addiction through spiritual, educational, and emotional stability. Biblical programming components include gaining their identity in Christ, parenting, and life skills such as home management, nutrition, and money management.